Cisco Systems has stipulated that any product bought from UK Distribution and that has then been shelved cannot be re-sold as "New" from UK distribution after a certain amount of time, normally 6 months to a year.
Nearly a third of new Cisco equipment sold by Go Communications is aged between three to nine months, because it is exactly this kind of product that our customers require. It is still fully supportable by Cisco, but because they no longer regard it as new, the original price may be discounted in some instances by up to 80%.
For more information, please call Sales on 01279 408 777 or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact your Go Communications Representative.
All New equipment requiring Pre-configuration is subjected to the following check list:
- Run configuration to determine hardware/software compatibility
- Upgrade memory if required to load updated firmware/software
- Install Customer supplied Features or Configs and check Config for any Conflicts
- Reboot System to check complete hardware/software compatibility
- Create Inventory Data Sheet with Serial Numbers for Product Traceability
- Carefully re-pack into Original Packaging and then Overbox to protect original packaging
- Create Packing List With Serial Numbers
- Compare Packing List With Customer PO for Order Accuracy
- Notify the customer via email with the tracking number
If you have any questions please contact us.