Turn your unwanted Cisco equipment into cash with Go Communications
When you have Cisco networking equipment to sell, call Go Communications: we’re always interested in buying.
We understand that it’s important that you get the best possible price, and we make the whole process quick, simple and easy. Just pack your equipment up safely – we’ll collect it, covering any shipping costs, then reset and test it, usually making payment in two or three working days.
Our buying procedure:
- Send us a list of your excess networking hardware inventory for valuation.Within 24 hours we’ll get back to you with a competitive offer for your equipment
- We usually collect with our own dedicated transport. However, if we use a courier, we will cover the shipping costs for all equipment collected
- We’ll test and verify the equipment, clearing settings, history and other logs and potentially sensitive information. We’ll pay you promptly either by cheque or bank transfer or with a credit memo which can be used immediately to purchase new equipment or applied to your Go Communications account for future orders.
We make selling your unwanted networking hardware quick, easy and well worth your while.
Cisco Equipment For Sale
Please list the Cisco part codes you have for sale below.
Why Choose Us?
- Cisco Market Experts
- Turning Redundant Stock into Cash
- Free Collection
- Market Prices Paid
- Flexible, Asset Management Solutions Available
Call us on 01279 408777
One of the Worlds Largest ISP
Thank you very much for your quick answer and providing the serial number. Very good with the tracking service
4th November 2010